Established in 1988 and headquartered in Regina, Saskatchewan, Action Express started out with 2 vehicles, and quickly grew to a fleet of more than 55. It now employs nearly 80 individuals and contractors across the province, has a 10,000 square-foot building, and staffs long-haul dispatchers, courier dispatchers, and 2 full-time mechanics. Action Express is still proudly locally owned and operated.
- 7 to 9 axle trailer and jeep assemblies.
- 4 Tandem axle winch trucks for heavy haul with scissor neck
- 10 heated 53 foot step tri-axle vans
- tri-axle 53 foot step decks for over-dimensional loads
- Super-B flatdeck 53ft tri-axle stepdecks
- 4 RGN double drops